Epson 44 Wide Format Roll Paper Proofing
- Highest color gamut available for accurate color reproduction
- Base color and gloss level designed to match publication applications
- Excellent short term stability for exacting proofing standards
- Dries instantly for easy handling with Epson inks
- Engineered specifically for UltraChrome K3 Ink
Epson Proofing Paper Publication is an 8 mil paper free of optical brighteners and is ideally suited for proofing a wide variety of color critical printing applications. With a matte finish and ideal base tint for proofing images that are to be included in newspapers and magazines, Epson Publication Proofing Paper is coated with exacting standards and is specifically optimized for proofing applications using Epson UltraChrome K3 ink. Displaying outstanding short term stability, its weight, base tint, and wide color gamut makes this the perfect choice for publication proofing applications.
Like all of Epson's innovative media, this paper is engineered to give you the highest resolution and color saturation possible. As always, EPSON supplies guarantee EPSON quality.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!