- » Large-Format Paper Ricoh USA Supplies
- » Unlocked z2100 Top 24 HP Large-Format Paper, Rolls Questions & Answers
- » Archival Paper for Inkjet Printers Canon, HP Wide-Format Paper Co
- » Truth / Why Previous Ordered 2-in Core will NOT WORK as 3 inch core
- » What is CAD bond paper - Roll HP & Canon Plotter USA
36 500' Wide Printer Roll
Posted by steve a on December 03, 2014
Does the diameter of one's printing paper roll fit 6" opening on the printer? There is a good answer here, Yes - 36 x 500 3" Core Laser 20 LB Bond Copier Paper American Economy saver economical sulfite bond for checkplots and non-permanent applications. Our 36x500 bond Wide format engineering rolls are ideal for printing architectural and engineering documents, posters, and signs. Rolling out Rolled to readable quality print results. This all purpose paper is excellent for detailed printing and imaging.
Core Diameter (the size of the tube or hole in the center of the roll): 3" • Roll Width: 36" •Roll Length: 500' • Carton Paper Saver Qty: 2 rolls Configuration: Untaped (Untaped is term of ole school-wide format printing when machine, 3" Core, used brakes as taped paper to cener of roll ( core to paper ) which would stop the large format office roll paper copier machine from continuing with no papers) - therefore, the printer would automaticly stop as to save your job .....
see it on us Wide Engineer 36" Roll Paper on Google+