- » Large-Format Paper Ricoh USA Supplies
- » Unlocked z2100 Top 24 HP Large-Format Paper, Rolls Questions & Answers
- » Archival Paper for Inkjet Printers Canon, HP Wide-Format Paper Co
- » Truth / Why Previous Ordered 2-in Core will NOT WORK as 3 inch core
- » What is CAD bond paper - Roll HP & Canon Plotter USA
36" x 150' CAD
Posted by steve a on December 01, 2014
This 36 inch paper roll for wide format printing or for use in a 36" Wide Format Inkjet Printer and is often called 36 wide format inkjet paper or 36 in Wide Format Inkjet Paper Rolls white bond paper. Monocolor inkjet cad and plotter printing at its best is uncoated 20# bond paper is used for crisp line production and longer lasting prints American Made Paper and comes with a 2" core.
Often used for:
- Construction Plans
- Architectural/Graphic Design Artwork
- CAD Drawings
- or just creating...
.. more on us
Wide Format Paper on Google+
Product Closer Look Inside 36"
Wide-Format Paper Rolls and cut sheets for use in Hp, Canon, Encad, and Epsonand all identified 2 inch core Inkjet Wide format Printers / Plotters.
Our 20lb.92 Bright 36" Wide Ink Jet Bond is commonly used for monocolor wide format printing papers or copier papers rolling inkjet CAD plotting. During our 20 years in business, Wide-Format-Paper-com customers come back for the reliable high quality that is mantained. We have had customers use it with color ,although, it was designed to use when color is not needed. Dietzgen monochrome inkjet bonds are extensively tested for performance and quality. Our uncoated 20# bond paper is bagged for protection and comes with a 2" core.
This is commonly used for:
- Architectural/Construction Plans • Graphic Design Artwork • CAD Drawings • Schematics • Exibits
- And more!
- Core Size: 2.0" Basis • Weight per in - 20lb 75.2gsm • Caliper - 3.9 mil • Bright White Bond - 92 • Opacity - 91%
- Smoothness - 150