- » Large-Format Paper Ricoh USA Supplies
- » Unlocked z2100 Top 24 HP Large-Format Paper, Rolls Questions & Answers
- » Archival Paper for Inkjet Printers Canon, HP Wide-Format Paper Co
- » Truth / Why Previous Ordered 2-in Core will NOT WORK as 3 inch core
- » What is CAD bond paper - Roll HP & Canon Plotter USA
Top 24 HP Wide-Format Paper, Questions & Answers T120
Posted by steve a on January 20, 2017
Here is a good Top 24 HP Question's quick Answer for a designjet t120 review. The specs on the ink paper roll size needed requires no manual. There is a saver package here that is recommended because it is rolled to factory specs, it is demagnetized for your t120 just like the ones you use should be. The price is also a driver. Less than 10 cents a foot.
If one does not have a paper roll holder on their printer one may just keep that in mind. We have had a few school teachers make a roll holder or two that worked wonders. One of our customers built a 24-in wide format roll holder from PVC pipe. Very resourceful.
One can see our roll of 24" x 150 feet saving box and get the deal of the day. And you know it is correct paper and one is not using something less.