Wide-Format Supply Engineering
Posted by steve a on November 21, 2014
Wide Format Paper Supplies Bond Engineering papers
When understanding engineering bond paper sizes the first thing would be to look at what type of printer or copier one was to use in printing or copying the engineering schematics, plans, layouts ect.
Most common in the USA, when it comes to large-format engineering copiers runs a close race between Xerox, Kip, Oce, Ricoh, Mutoh (however know this - since all brand name manufacturers of large-format copiers and printers have been in competition for the same market then there are paper standards in which they all share - example Xerographic paper will work on each and all large-format copiers that are mentioned here above as well as those that have not been named here - each wishes to reach a higher quality of engineering bond printing than the other, therefore, they each have to share a benchmark of what is considered "standard quality")
- An interesting fact - over 97% of engineering bond paper used in the USA over the past seven generations has been manufactured right here in the good ole USA.
Ok - now it is understood that you
- Know the name brand of your machine
- Know the maximum width of your machine (so you don't order a size too large)
- Engineering bond paper, made for large-format copiers, starts with a formula that is the same for each name brand.
Now here are your wide engineering bond paper sizes standard made today to choose from:
- 11 in x 500 ft - Eleven inches wide and five hundred feet long on one roll
- 15 in x 500 ft - Fifteen inches wide and five hundred feet long on one roll
- 17 in x 500 ft - Seventeen inches wide and five hundred feet long one roll
- 18 in x 500 ft - Eighteen inches wide and five hundred feet long one roll
- 22 in x 500 ft - Twenty-two inches wide and five hundred feet long one roll
- 24 in x 500 ft - Twenty-four inches wide and five hundred feet long one roll
- 30 in x 500 ft - Thirty inches wide and five hundred feet long one roll
- 34 in x 500 ft - Thirty four inches wide and five hundred feet long one roll
- 36 in x 500 ft - Thirty-six inches wide and five hundred feet long one roll
It is most common to use 3 inch core roll on your wide-format copier, if you are unclear of your model you may call us 888-450-1542 we are ready to help.
You may wish to look over the eng bond paper prices and available quantities or call us for more info. Soon (or in menu) Here is a quick link to one page on our website that holds all the sizes talked about above and pricing made in the USA and only 2 days away from you via Ground shipping - there is not a better deal on the net when talking about the correct paper made to manufacture quality specifications to use in your machine.
.. more on us Wide-Format Roll Paper on Google+