HP, 24" Wide-Format Papers 10.3 mil 260 g/m² X75 ft
HP 24" Wide-Format Paper 10.3 mil 260 g/m² x75 ft
Make an even bigger impression with HP Premium Instant-dry Satin Photo Paper. With an improved satin finish over the previous version, this paper achieves deeper blacks, more vivid colors, and better gloss uniformity on a noticeably whiter sheet. Images seem to pop off the page. With instant-dry prints, move right on to lamination without delay. Count on durable, long-lasting prints. And enjoy the versatility of great results with both Original HP dye- and pigment-based inks.
- Impress with unrivaled image quality.
- Graphic art/photography professionals and Print Service Providers seeking unrivaled image quality and the productivity benefits of instant-dry prints.
- Professionals seeking unrivaled image quality and the productivity benefits of instant-dry prints - commercial photographers, photo labs, print service providers, and graphic designers and artists.
Printing Material Specifications
- Core Size, US - 2 in
- Brightness - 92% per TAPPI T-452 Test Method
- Weight, Metric - 260 g/m2 per ISO 536 Test Method
- Opacity - 97% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method
- Whiteness - 104 per CIE Ganz 82 Test Method
- Gloss Level - Satin per ASTM D-523 Test Method
- Waterfastness - Water resistant with Original HP 772, HP 91, or HP 70 Photo Inks, or HP 771 Vivid Photo Inks. Performance varies based on printer and print profile. Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media and follows ISO 18935 method.
- Primary Material - Wood fiber and Polyethylene
Printing Material Lamination - Hot or cold
- Operating Temperature Range - 59 to 86°F
- Operating Humidity - 30 to 80% RH
- Printing Material Dry Time - Less than 2 minutes (@ 23°C, 50% RH)
- Printing Material Shelf Life - 2 years, unopened in original packaging
Dimension and Weight
- Weight, U.S, Package - 10 lb
Good product as usual
Posted by Unknown on 12th Oct 2015
Good shipping. It got here in one business day ground.