HP 24" Wide-Format Satin Photo Paper 7.9 mil x100', Q6579A rolls printers DesignJet Z5200, HP Z2100, HP Z3100 and more.
Produce attention-grabbing prints and enjoy the versatility and productivity of economical, FSC® -certified HP Universal Instant-dry Satin Photo Paper. Compared to the previous version, this paper achieves deeper blacks and more vivid colors, and features an improved satin texture. Instant-dry prints enable worry-free handling - you can laminate right away. Count on durable, long-lasting prints. And enjoy the versatility of great results on both Original HP dye- and pigment-based inks.
- Deliver excellent image quality
- Graphic art/photography professionals and print service providers seeking excellent image quality and the productivity benefits of instant-dry prints.
- Professionals seeking excellent image quality and the productivity benefits of instant-dry prints - graphic designers, architects, engineers, Geographic Information Systems(GIS) professionals, quick printers, small sign shops, copy shops, repro houses.
Printing Material Specifications
- Core Size, US - 2 in
- Brightness - Greater than 92% per TAPPI T-452 Test Method
- Weight, US - 53.3 lb
- Weight, Metric - 200 g/m2 per ISO 536 Test Method
- Opacity - Greater than 94.5% per ISO 2471 Test Method
- Whiteness - 99 per ISO 11476 Test Method
- Gloss Level - 24 at 60° per ASTM D-523 Test Method
- Primary Material - Wood fiber and Polyethylene
Printing Material Lamination - Hot, cold
- Operating Temperature Range - 59 to 86°
- Operating Humidity - 15 to 80% RH
- Printing Material Dry Time - Less than 2 minutes (@ 23°C, 50% RH)
- Printing Material Shelf Life - 2 years, unopened in original packaging
Dimension and Weight
- Weight, U.S, Package - 7.78 lb
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed