HP 24" Wide-Format Super Heavyweight Coated Paper x100' 2"core, Q6626B
When your most important projects - and clients - are most demanding, look to this extra-heavy matte paper. Produce highly saturated, photo-realistic images and see flat, ripple-free prints. Streamline your workflow and maintain high productivity with instant-dry, smear-resistant prints that enable immediate handling and lamination. Offer durable, water-resistant prints for a versatile set of applications, and provide lasting results both indoors, in-window and indoors, away from direct sun.
- See highly saturated images that lie flat, smooth
- Print service providers, large retailers, graphic designers, ad agencies, repro houses, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) professionals, architects
- Graphics and commercial print service providers, large retailers, graphics designers, advertising agencies, professional reprographic houses, geographic information professionals, and architects
Printing Material Specifications
- Core Size, US - 2 in
- Brightness - 91% per TAPPI T-452 Test Method
- Weight, US - 55 lb
- Opacity - 98% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method
- Whiteness - 130 per CIE Ganz 82 Test Method
- Gloss Level - Matte per ASTM D-523 Test Method
- Waterfastness - Water resistant with Original HP 771 Vivid Photo Inks, or HP 91 or HP 70 Photo Inks. Performance varies based on printer and print profile. Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media and follows ISO 18935 method.
- Primary Material - Wood fiber and Polyethylene
Printing Material Lamination - this product has excellent compatibility with thermal, heat assist, and pressure sensitive film laminates.
- Operating Temperature Range - 59 to 95°F
- Operating Humidity - 20 to 80% RH
- Printing Material Dry Time - Instant dry (@ 23°C, 50% RH)
- Printing Material Shelf Life - 1 year, unopened in original packaging
Dimension and Weight
- Weight, U.S, Package - 8.4 lb
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!