HP 36" Wide-Format Super Heavyweight Coated Paper x100' 2"core, Q6627B
When your most important projects - and clients - are most demanding, look to this extra-heavy matte paper. Produce highly saturated, photo-realistic images and see flat, ripple-free prints. Streamline your workflow and maintain high productivity with instant-dry, smear-resistant prints that enable immediate handling and lamination. Offer durable, water-resistant prints for a versatile set of applications, and provide lasting results both indoors, in-window and indoors, away from direct sun.
- See highly saturated images that lie flat, smooth
- Print service providers, large retailers, graphic designers, ad agencies, repro houses, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) professionals, architects
- Graphics and commercial print service providers, large retailers, graphics designers, advertising agencies, professional reprographic houses, geographic information professionals, and architects
Printing Material Specifications
- Core Size, US - 2 in
- Brightness - 91% per TAPPI T-452 Test Method
- Weight, US - 55 lb
- Weight, Metric - 210 g/m2 per ISO 536 Test Method
- Opacity - 98% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method
- Whiteness - 130 per CIE Ganz 82 Test Method
- Gloss Level - Matte per ASTM D-523 Test Method
- Waterfastness - Water resistant with Original HP 771 Vivid Photo Inks, or HP 91 or HP 70 Photo Inks. Performance varies based on printer and print profile.
- Primary Material - Wood fiber and Polyethylene
Printing Material Lamination - This product has excellent compatibility with thermal, heat assist, and pressure sensitive film laminates.
- Operating Temperature Range - 59 to 95°F
- Operating Humidity - 20 to 80% RH
- Printing Material Dry Time - Instant dry (@ 23°C, 50% RH)
- Printing Material Shelf Life - 1 year, unopened in original packaging
- Weight, U.S, Package - 13 lb
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!