HP 36" Wide-Format Universal Bond Paper 21lb, x574'
4.2 mil 80 g/m² (21 lbs) 36 in x 574 ft PLEASE CONFIRM THIS WILL FIT MACHINE BEFORE ORDER, NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS
You can clearly see the difference. HP Universal Bond Paper with ColorPRO Technology delivers professional quality and striking results at production speed. See more striking colors, crisper text and graphics, and higher-contrast blacks. Optimize your everyday printing with the reliable, trouble-free performance of this economical, FSC®-certified paper available in a range of sizes including metric and jumbo rolls.
- See the ColorPRO Technology difference
- Higproduction environments in CAD, AEC, and GIS segments printing posters and presentations and POP and retail displays.
- Higproduction professionals working with Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Architecture (AEC), and Engineering (CAD) applications.
Printing Material Specifications
- Core Size, US - 2 in
- Brightness - 110% per ISO 2470-2 Test Method
- Weight, US - 21 lb
- Weight, Metric - 80 g/m2 per ISO 536 Test Method
- Opacity - 91% per ISO 2471 Test Method
- Whiteness - 160 per ISO 11475 Test Method
- Country of Origin - Made in USA
- Gloss Level - Matte per ASTM D-523 Test Method
- Primary Material -Wood fiber
Printing Material Lamination - Yes, hot and cold
- Operating Temperature Range - 59 to 86°F
- Operating Humidity - 20 to 70% RH
- Printing Material Dry Time - Less than 1 minute (@ 23°C, 50% RH)
- Printing Material Shelf Life - 2 years, unopened in original packaging
- Weight, U.S, Package - 30.97 lb
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!