HP, 42" Wide-Format 21lbs Bond Papers X150'
- 9.00 LBS
- 42 in
- 150 ft
- Core Size:
- 2 in
- 21 lb
- Roll or Sheet:
HP 42" Wide-Format 21lb Bond Paper x150'
You can clearly see the difference. HP Universal Bond Paper with ColorPRO Technology delivers professional quality and striking results at production speed. See more striking colors, crisper text and graphics, and higher-contrast blacks. Optimize your everyday printing with the reliable, trouble-free performance of this economical, FSC®-certified paper available in a range of sizes including metric and jumbo rolls.
- See the ColorPRO Technology difference
- High-production environments in CAD, AEC, and GIS segments printing posters and presentations and POP and retail displays.
- High-production professionals working with Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Architecture (AEC), and Engineering (CAD) applications.
Printing Material Specifications
- Core Size, US - 2 in
- Brightness - 110% per ISO 2470-2 Test Method
- Weight, US - 21 lb
- Weight, Metric - 80 g/m2 per ISO 536 Test Method
- Opacity - 91% per ISO 2471 Test Method
- Whiteness - 160 per ISO 11475 Test Method
- Country of Origin - Made in USA
- Gloss Level - Matte per ASTM D-523 Test Method
- Primary Material - Wood fiber
Printing Material Lamination - Can be laminated with commercially available pressure-sensitive laminate films.
- Operating Temperature Range - 59 to 86°F
- Operating Humidity - 20 to 70% RH
- Printing Material Dry Time - Instant (@ 23°C, 50% RH)
- Printing Material Shelf Life - 2 years, unopened in original packaging
- Weight, U.S, Package - 10.46 lb