HP, 50" Wide-Format Papers 10.3 mil 260 g/m² X100 ft
- 0.00 LBS
- 50 in
- 100 ft
- Core Size:
- 2 in
- 10.3 mil
- Roll or Sheet:
HP 50" Wide-Format Paper 10.3 mil 260 g/m² x100 ft
Make an even bigger impression with HP Premium Instant-dry Satin Photo Paper. With an improved satin finish over the previous version, this paper achieves deeper blacks, more vivid colors, and better gloss uniformity on a noticeably whiter sheet. Images seem to pop off the page. With instant-dry prints, move right on to lamination without delay. Count on durable, long-lasting prints. And enjoy the versatility of great results with both Original HP dye- and pigment-based inks.
- Impress with unrivaled image quality.
- Graphic art/photography professionals and Print Service Providers seeking unrivaled image quality and the productivity benefits of instant-dry prints.
- Professionals seeking unrivaled image quality and the productivity benefits of instant-dry prints - commercial photographers, photo labs, print service providers, and graphic designers and artists.
Printing Material Specifications
- Core Size, US - 2 in
- Brightness - 92% per TAPPI T-452 Test Method
- Weight, Metric - 260 g/m2 per ISO 536 Test Method
- Opacity - 97% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method
- Whiteness - 104 per CIE Ganz 82 Test Method
- Gloss Level - Satin per ASTM D-523 Test Method
- Waterfastness - Water resistant with Original HP 772, HP 91, or HP 70 Photo Inks, or HP 771 Vivid Photo Inks.
- Primary Material - Wood fiber and Polyethylene
Printing Material Lamination - Hot or cold
- Operating Temperature Range - 59 to 86°F
- Operating Humidity - 30 to 80% RH
- Printing Material Dry Time - Less than 2 minutes (@ 23°C, 50% RH)
- Printing Material Shelf Life - 2 years, unopened in original packaging
- Weight, U.S, Package - 25 lb