HP Premium Instant-dry Satin Photo Paper Roll universal to Canon, Epson, Encad and all 60" Designjet and HP printers. Man even bigger impression with. With an improved satin finish over the previous version, this paper achieves deeper blacks, more vivid colors, and better gloss uniformity on a noticeably whiter sheet. Images seem to pop off the page. With instant-dry prints, move right on to lamination without delay. Count on durable, long-lasting prints. And enjoy the versatility of great results with both Original HP dye- and pigment-based inks.
HP 60" Wide-Format Premium Satin Photo Paper 10.3 mil x 100', Q8000A
- Impress with unrivaled image quality.
- Graphic art/photography professionals and Print Service Providers seeking unrivaled image quality and the productivity benefits of instant-dry prints.
- Professionals seeking unrivaled image quality and the productivity benefits of instant-dry prints - commercial photographers, photo labs, print service providers, and graphic designers and artists.
Printing Material Specifications
- Core Size, US - 2 in
- Brightness - 92% per TAPPI T-452 Test Method
- Weight, Metric - 260 g/m2 per ISO 536 Test Method
- Opacity - 97% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method
- Whiteness - 104 per CIE Ganz 82 Test Method
- Gloss Level - Satin per ASTM D-523 Test Method
- Waterfastness - Water resistant with Original HP 772, HP 91, or HP 70 Photo Inks, or HP 771 Vivid Photo Inks.
- Primary Material - Wood fiber and Polyethylene
Printing Material Lamination - Hot or cold
- Operating Temperature Range - 59 to 86°F
- Operating Humidity - 30 to 80% RH
- Printing Material Dry Time - Less than 2 minutes (@ 23°C, 50% RH)
- Printing Material Shelf Life - 2 years, unopened in original packaging
- Weight, U.S, Package - 30 lb
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!