HP 60" Wide-Format Instant-dry Gloss Photo Paper, 7.9 mil, x100', Q6578A
Produce attention-grabbing prints and continue to enjoy the versatility and productivity of economical, FSC®-certified HP Universal Instant-dry Gloss Photo Paper. With recent improvements over the previous version, this paper achieves deeper blacks, more vivid colors, and greater gloss uniformity. Instant-dry prints enable worry-free handling - laminate right away. Count on durable, long-lasting prints. And enjoy the versatility of great results with both Original HP dye- and pigment-based ink.
- Deliver excellent image quality.
- Graphic art/photography professionals and print service providers seeking excellent image quality and the productivity benefits of instant-dry prints.
- Professionals seeking excellent image quality and the productivity benefits of instant-dry prints - graphic designers, architects, engineers, Geographic Information Systems(GIS) professionals, quick printers, small sign shops, copy shops, repro houses.
Printing Material Specifications
- Core Size, US - 2 in
- Brightness - Greater than 92% per TAPPI T-452 Test Method
- Weight, US - 53.3 lb
- Weight, Metric - 200 g/m2 per ISO 536 Test Method
- Opacity - Greater than 94.5% per ISO 2471 Test Method
- Whiteness - 99 per ISO 11476 Test Method
- Gloss Level - Greater than 27 (per 20 degree gloss) per TAPPI T653 om-98 Test Method
- Waterfastness - Water resistant with HP 83 UV inks. Performance varies based on printer and print profile.
- Primary Material - Wood fiber and Polyethylene
Printing Material Lamination - Hot and Cold
- Operating Temperature Range - 59 to 86°F
- Operating Humidity - 15 to 80% RH
- Printing Material Dry Time - Less than 2 minutes (@ 23°C, 50% RH)
- Printing Material Shelf Life - 2 years, unopened in original packaging
- Weight, U.S, Package - 19.96 lb
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!